Sunday, December 6, 2009

I Love Knitting

After many problems I finally have photos of recently finished projects to brag about. My herbivore was worked on as I tripped around with Mum and Dad so not only is it green and hand-dyed with a friend, but I worked on it during a trip around our beautiful state of NSW.


The photo was taken in a relatively dark room with a flash so the colours arent as accurate as in real life, although I am waiting to get some action shots.




Cowra Japanese Gardens and Dubbo Western Plains Zoo were the highlights of our trip around NSW with one of my Dads younger brothers, his wife and two and a half year old daughter.





My colonnade is my other recently completed project and after blocking it I am totally in love with the colours and the drape around my shoulders and it is still light enough for on a summers afternoon.
Ive just started a gaenor with some of my stash picked up in Wangaratta, Im loving the pattern and after working from the written instructions for a while Ive progressed to looking at the chart to jog my memory, hopefully I may become a chart reader! Mum has also requested an ishbel, so some BWM Luxury has been ordered in Ruby and my Gaenor will be set aside to try to get it finished by Christmas or Mum's birthday which is soon after. December is always the busiest month and trying to get orgainised early is my only hope of staying sane until New Years.
Safety and best wishes to all, xoxo

No comments: